Wednesday 1 November 2017

Self-Reflection questions for end of year reports

Self-Reflection questions for end of year reports

Please answer 5 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions
  1. What is your favourite thing about being in Rimu Hub? Being with my friends because my friends keep me less TROUBLE .
  2. What are you most proud of in Rimu Hub this year? Getting a jedi award and when I got it, I feel like I am Responsible.
  3. What do you think about the new timetable? It looks great because I like the Design of it but NOT Just the Design,It even tells us when our workshop is on too!
  4. What is your biggest achievement this year and why? Getting Another pride Award because So far I got 1 and now!,I want more To be a young leader
  5. Are you following the device agreement? Explain? Yes because I am always on the right thing on my device I will get help if I am STUCK

You may also write your own comment below if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment