Thursday 29 June 2017

Self-Reflection

Self-Reflection questions for reports

Please answer 5 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other question
  1. What is your favourite thing about being in Rimu Hub? math because when I can get thing wrong and the more I practise math,the better I am at math.
  2. What are you most proud of in Rimu Hub this year? Assembly because I got a PRIDE Award and I was so proud and my friends was proud too.
  3. What is your favourite subject and why? Math because I am getting better and better and better at math.
  4. What was your favourite learning task so far and why? Math because I like practising myself and getting better at Math.
  5. What is it like so far in Rimu Hub? Miss Dunn because I like her and she was nice and I always say “Hello” every morning when I see Miss Dunn

You may also write your own comment below if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment